In this Construction Solicitor role you will specialise in contentious / disputes related construction and engineering work as part of a market leading team in Manchester. The wider construction offering of this international firm is generally considered the leader globally, and so you can be sure of working with other exceptional construction solicitors on complex, meaningful, and often high-profile disputes.
Construction Solicitor – Manchester
• International heavyweight
• unparalleled reputation for their construction offering
• act on behalf of both public and private sector clients; including developers, public bodies, contractors, and insurers, amongst others
• provide exceptional ongoing training and developing to their staff
• Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
• Construction Solicitor with 1 – 3 years’ PQE
• Experience, if not specialism in contentious / disputes related work
• Excellent technical ability
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
The next step
To register your interest in this Contentious Construction Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.