In this Construction Solicitor role you will join a Top 200, Manchester headquartered firm. You will enjoy a better work / life balance than you arguably would at any other firm in Manchester with a genuine construction practice, whilst nonetheless undertaking a range of excellent quality contentious and non-contentious construction and engineering related work. You work alongside a dynamic and technically impressive partner in a one-to-one capacity. This is a vibrant and down-to-earth firm that has got a fantastic culture and team dynamic.
Construction Solicitor (2 – 5 PQE) – Manchester
• Firm with a Manchester tradition and a fantastic culture
• There’s a lack of internal politics, a great team mentality, and a real social side to working there
• Whilst they are strong amongst the SME market, they also do some big ticket work and boast a number of blue chip clients.
• Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Construction Solicitor; 2 – 5 PQE
• Combination of non-contentious and contentious experience, or specialism in either would be considered
• Personable and confident/articulate communicator
• Keen to develop personal brand and undertake business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Construction Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.