This is an outstanding opportunity for a Contentious Probate Associate / Senior Associate offering flexible working (with working hours, working from home one day a week, or working part time 4 days a week), offering a top of the market salary and excellent benefits. Whilst the opportunity is with a national law firm, you would be joining a small, close-knit team.
You will not only join a team that has ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy, and who can offer high calibre work.
Contentious Probate Associate / Senior Associate – Manchester
The company & role
- This national firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering
- Legal 500 recognised team
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment
- You will join their contentious probate team, self-sufficiently managing your own caseload and being involved in business development and networking. You will also provide support to more junior members of the team
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, Warrington, Bolton, Stockport, Altrincham
The ideal candidate
- Contentious Probate Solicitor / Associate / Senior Associate with a minimum of 4PQE+
- Comfortable running your own caseload of contentious probate matters
- Happy to undertake business development and networking
- Top of the market salary
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexibility with working hours, working part time 4 days a week, or working 1 day a week from home
- Excellent benefits including up to 30 days holiday as you can choose to buy additional days, discounted gym membership, death in service and critical illness cover, healthcare, annual bonus, travel season ticket loans, pension scheme, to name just a few!
- Exceptional team culture
- Great supporters of work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Contentious Probate Associate vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.