An exhilarating, part time opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join this boutique personal legal services law firm who have several offices across West Yorkshire. You would be joining a real team culture who work together like a family. They are strong advocates of work/life balance offering flexibility to everyone within the team. You will assist the Partner and manage your own caseload of Contentious Probate work.
Contentious Probate Solicitor – West Yorkshire
The company & role
- Boutique private client, family and conveyancing law firm
- A 3 Partner practice, with several offices across West Yorkshire
- The firm have an excellent staff retention rate as they have an exceptional, family like culture and are strong advocates of flexibility to support work/life balance
- Contentious probate work includes will disputes, claims under the Inheritance Act, executor disputes, beneficiary disputes, and claims by or against an estate
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, Pontefract
The ideal candidate
- Contentious Probate Solicitor, or a Private Client Solicitor with some Contentious Probate experience and a genuine desire to continue your career within this area, with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Looking to work part time
- Organised and a good communicator
- A real team player
- Happy to undertake business development and networking
- Comfortable running your own caseload, and assisting a Partner
- Competitive pay (dependent upon experience)
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexibility with working hours and working part time
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being Genuine career progression prospects
- Support with personal and professional development
The next step
To register your interest in this Contentious Probate Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.