A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Probate Solicitor who is looking for the next step in their career and to join a well-respected, full service, commercial law firm with a Legal 500 Private Client team.
Contentious Probate Solicitor – Preston
The company & role
- Legal 500 Private Client team
- A full-service commercial law firm. There is no argument that they are one of Lancashire’s largest and most prominent legal practices which is something that is reflected in the quality of the work they undertake and the calibre of the solicitors working for the firm
- Work will include disputes relating to Wills, Probate, Estates and Trusts, including disputes between beneficiaries and executors or trustees regarding the performance of their duties and the administration of estates or trusts;
- Inheritance Act claims for provision from an estate and claims regarding undue influence, mental capacity and other claims which seek to challenge the validity of a will;
- Claims relating to disputes regarding jointly and solely owned property.
- Commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Southport, Bolton, Lancaster, Manchester
The ideal candidate
- A Contentious Probate Solicitor with circa 1-5PQE
- Private Client Solicitors with a genuine desire to specialise in contentious work will also be considered
- A Litigator with some experience in Contentious Probate work and a genuine desire to specialise in this area of work will also be considered
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- Associate member of ACTAPS would be an advantage but is no essential
- Very competitive pay
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
The next step
To register your interest in this Contentious Probate Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.