Top 200, South Manchester based personal injury firm is looking for a costs draftsman with circa 1 to 3 years’ experience to join their large in-house team, as they continue to buck the prevailing market trend within personal injury and experience solid growth.
Costs Draftsman – South Manchester
- A market leading, specialist personal injury firm
- Currently bucking the trend set by many of their competitors, in continuing to grow within RTA, and more generally across the board
- Gone from strength to strength in recent years, having made full use of the ABS model
- They are incredibly forward-thinking and have had their successes noted by The Lawyer, who have ranked them as a Top 200 firm
- They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
- Generous holiday allowance
- Death In Service
- Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
- Active social calendar
- Flexibility considered
- Genuine career progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- 1 - 3 years’ personal injury claimant costs experience
- Legal qualification (e.g. LLB, GDL, LPC)
- Experience of undertaking a range of drafting; including bills for Detailed Assessment and N260 statements of costs
- Experience of assisting with drafting budgets
The next step
To register your interest in this South Manchester based, senior costs draftsman vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.