You will join a top 200 personal injury firm, during a period of ambitious expansion. They’re actively looking to recruit an experienced Costs Draftsperson with a background in personal injury costs. You will support costs draftsmen with a broad range of drafting duties, relating to fast-track and multi-track work. Within this role, you’ll be expected to draft formal bills for detailed assessment alongside preparations for costs and case management hearings.
Costs Draftsman – Manchester
· A law firm that has really gone from strength to strength in recent years having made full use of the ABS model.
· Noted in the Legal 500
· A specialist personal injury firm that cover the full spectrum of matters to include; public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters
· A highly productive, stable firm with incredibly streamlined teams and systems in place.
The ideal candidate
· 12 months+ costs drafting experience relating to personal injury
· Drafting skills associated with completing Precedent H, R and Q and finalising formal bills
· Sound understanding of the civil procedure rules and detailed assessment process
· Experience of working to targets
· Holiday buy back scheme
· Private medical insurance after 2 years service
· Very active social calendar
· Free fruit deliveries
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based costs draftsman vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.