An outstanding opportunity for a Court of Protection Paralegal / Fee Earner to join a market leading practice in the area of Court of Protection.
Court of Protection Paralegal / Fee Earner – Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 listed Court of Protection team
- Multi award winning including STEP Annual Private Client awards
- Committed to rewarding hard work and providing opportunities to develop the expertise and careers of their team
- You will work with a team of lawyers, to look after Court of Protection clients. Many of the clients have a brain injury or have lost capacity because of illness such as Dementia. You will help to look after their property and financial affairs, working closely with them, their families and carers.
- Work will include daily contact with clients, their families and carers both on the phone and through annual home visits. You will be the first point of contact for client and their families to help them with a wide range of practical and financial arrangements, from paying bills, to purchasing vehicles and helping clients stay within a budget.
- You will be encouraged to develop your skills and knowledge, through mentoring and structured training.
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Altrincham, Warrington, Cheshire, Wilmslow, Lancashire and Bolton
The ideal candidate
- Ideally a minimum of six month's experience as a paralegal / fee earner in Court of Protection, managing your own caseload
- Negotiating skills
- Good telephone manner and enjoy dealing with clients by phone
- Well organised
- Good IT skills as you will be expected to use a case management system.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised gym membership
- Attendance bonus
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Paralegal / Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.