One of the leading specialist practices outside London are looking for a Court of Protection Paralegal to join a specialist team.
In this role you will have responsibility for your own caseload comprising of Panel Deputyship matters, dealing with clients, providing advice and undertaking day to day administration tasks.
This role would suit a Court of Protection Paralegal looking to join a highly reputable team offering flexibility with home working and a competitive salary.
Alternatively, it would suit a Probate Paralegal or Legal Assistant who is perhaps looking to broaden their experience into other areas, as you will have transferable skills and retraining can be provided.
Court of Protection Paralegal - Sheffield
The company & role
- A down-to-earth, friendly firm with a family feel and a deep-rooted history
- You will be responsible for managing your own varied workload, prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- The firm are committed to the continued training and developing their staff and strongly encourage career progression
- The firm offer great wellbeing initiatives and provide the opportunity to largely work remotely, attending the office once or twice a week.
- Commutable from Sheffield, Derby, Doncaster, Wakefield, Rotherham
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Contribution to a personal pension
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Travel ticket loans
- Free fresh fruit
- Regular social events
The ideal candidate
- A paralegal with court of protection experience OR a paralegal with probate experience, or a probate legal assistant
- Will have an empathetic, personable, calm and caring nature
- Excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Court of Protection Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.