An exciting opportunity for a Court of Protection Paralegal, or a Private Client Paralegal looking to move into Court of Protection work, to continue to build their career within a leading team, within a national law firm, and receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Court of Protection Paralegal – Manchester
The company & role
- Highly regarded court of protection team
- A national heavyweight with a reputation for being market leaders in personal legal services
- The team handles a full range of Court of Protection services including deputyships, gifts, enduring and lasting powers of attorney and replacing deputyships with private trusts.
- This is a busy and demanding role whereby your duties are diverse and no two days are the same
- Your responsibilities will include research, preparation of legal documents, meeting monthly targets and assisting Case Handlers.
- Commutable from Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, Liverpool, Greater Manchester, South Manchester
The ideal candidate
- Paralegal with court of protection or private client experience
- Completion of law degree and/or LPC ideally, but not essential if you have relevant experience
- Organised and have the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to produce high quality written work
- Excellent client care
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- 25 days holiday, which increases with length of service
- Critical illness cover
- Death in service
- Health cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loan
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.