This is an opportunity not to be missed for a Court of Protection Paralegal, or a Private Client Paralegal looking to build their career in Court of Protection work, within a leading law firm in Manchester city centre offering a top of the market salary!
Court of Protection Paralegal – Manchester city centre
The company & role
- Reputable, leading personal injury solicitors
- You will join a friendly, supportive team
- You will be expected to provide legal and administrative assistance to Deputies within Court of Protection.
- Dealing directly with clients, their families, carers and various other third parties including medical experts, Case Managers and other professionals, often acting as the first point of contact
- Ensuring the accounts, Deputyship Reports, schedules, budgets and action plans are prepared in a timely manner in readiness for client meetings
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries in relation to client’s financial affairs, to include tax returns, budgets, schedules, purchase of property, care, therapy, insurances, household expenditure, benefits etc.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Paralegal ideally with around 2 years + experience
- Private Client Paralegal with around 2 years + experience, ideally with some experience in Court of Protection work, and with a genuine interest in specialising solely in court of protection work
- Organised and efficient, able to manage own workload as well as assisting others where necessary
- Empathetic with good client care skills.
- Very competitive pay (top of the market)
- Benefits package
- Gain experience of working within a leading, prestigious team
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.