Opportunity for Court of Protection solicitor to join a national heavyweight with a reputation for being market leaders across private client facing practice areas, including within Court of Protection. You will join a national team that boasts a plethora of well-known and highly respected lawyers. You will focus of work that primarily derives from clinical negligence and catastrophic injury, most of which comes from the firm’s own departments.
Court of Protection Solicitor – Birmingham
The company & role
- A national firm that has a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and is a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas.
- Arguably boast the leading Court of Protection team in the Midlands
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices. You will support the continued growth of the team.
- You will be involved in dealing with deputyship applications, wills, LPAs, benefits matters, and property issues.
- You will also benefit from the firm’s commitment to developing its staff, as well as the fantastic team culture that has been fostered there over the years.
- Commutable from Birmingham & surrounds, Black Country, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Coventry, South Staffs
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Solicitor
- 4+ years’ PQE
- Specialist Court of Protection background, or generalist Private Client background with significant relevant experience
- Strong academics
- Exceptional client care skills
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package available
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.