Opportunity for a junior-level Court of Protection solicitor to join one of Birmingham’s leading Court of Protection teams. You will be joining a Top 100 law firm at a time at which it is heavily investing in developing its Court of Protection offering. You’ll enjoy from a steady flow of quality work coming via the firm’s own clinical negligence and catastrophic injury teams. You will also benefit from working under the leadership of a very charismatic individual who is incredibly passionate about helping and supporting vulnerable individuals.
Court of Protection Solicitor – Birmingham
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative with exciting plans for further growth
- Working with an exceptional client base
- Commutable from Birmingham & surrounds, Black Country, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Coventry, South Staffs
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Solicitor with a circa 2 years PQE+
- A solid background in handling a range of Court of Protection work
- Excellent client care / management skills
- Knowledge of broader public law / benefits / community care law
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package available
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.