New opportunity has become available for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a down-to-earth firm in the Greater Manchester area that really looks after its staff. It’s an exciting time to join as the team are continuing to grow. You will benefit from the firm’s commitment to continually training and developing existing staff, which has seen them been given the “Investors in people – Gold” accreditation.
Court Of Protection Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- They’ve a deep rooted history of serving clients in their local area, they are very much a lynchpin of the community.
- The team are involved in all aspects of work involving the office of the public guardian and the court of protection, as well as administering personal injury settlements, trusts, and acting as attorneys on behalf of clients.
- You will be involved in all of the areas regarding the management of client affairs where those clients are unable to manage their own affairs due to old age, accident, or illness
- You will join a specialist Court of Protection team of over 10 people
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockpot, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2PQE
- Experience in Court of Protection work, advising and managing all aspects of clients affairs where clients are unable to do so themselves
- Down to earth attitude
- Good communication skills
- Paid for car parking
- Contributory pension
- Death in service
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Option to purchase extra holidays
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.