An outstanding opportunity for a junior-level Court of Protection Solicitor to join one of Birmingham’s leading Court of Protection teams. You will be joining a Top 100 law firm at a time at which it is heavily investing in developing its Court of Protection offering. You will benefit from working under the leadership of a very charismatic individual who is incredibly passionate about helping and supporting vulnerable individuals. Work is readily available from their steady flow of quality work coming via the firm’s own clinical negligence and catastrophic injury teams, as well as from their Panel Deputies. There is a clear progression path available for the right candidate looking to build a career in Court of Protection.
Court of Protection Solicitor NQ-2PQE – Birmingham
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative with exciting plans for further growth, heavily invested in continuing to develop its Court of Protection offering
- Working with a large client base
- Clear progression path
- Commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall, Black Country, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Coventry, South Staffordshire
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Solicitor NQ-2PQE
- For NQ Solicitors, Court of Protection experience gained as a Paralegal, or an extended seat during your Training Contract would be required
- Experience of handling your own caseload of Court of Protection matters
- Excellent client care/management skills
- Some knowledge of broader public law /benefits/community care law would be an advantage but not essential
- Highly competitive pay
- Great working environment with a strong team culture
- High-quality work
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, dental health care, interest-free season ticket loans and various corporate discounts
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to an additional 8 days
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Court of Protection Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.