You will join the credit hire team of this leading personal injury firm at an exciting time in its development. You will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated Claimant credit hire claims. Whilst building and maintaining client relationships, from time to time you will also have the opportunity to deal with files of a technical nature. This Credit Hire Fee Earner role will provide a good stepping stone into the Litigation team.
Credit Hire Fee Earner – Liverpool
- A leading provider in the claimant personal injury legal space
- A national firm that cover a range of legal services, part of a wider group of related companies that are stable and in a good position for future growth
- A firm that takes an ethical approach to the personal injury work they do, putting their clients at the heart of the organisation
- This company place a massive emphasis on internal progression and development with various avenues to go down and qualifications to achieve internally
- One of the most stable outfits in the local market given their ties to the insurance industry and plans for sustainable growth
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of the law relating to credit hire
- Be able to work in an organised manner
- Possesses a client first approach and is able to communicate well
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
- Dress down days
- Extremely generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Credit Hire Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.