In this Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor role you will join a highly regarded international firm to work out of their Manchester office. You would work on behalf of a number of house hold name insurer clients and defend the full spectrum of catastrophic injury matters to include RTA and EL/PL claims. On offer is a genuine, structured route to progression and access to high value, consistent challenging work.
Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 noted, international firm
- One of the fastest growing firms in the UK of the last 10 years
- Fantastic benefits package
- A well-established team with a great reputation throughout the market
- Working closely alongside a well-known partner, assisting with their caseload of high value claims
- Conduct over own caseload of multi-track / high value matters
The ideal candidate
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Strong negotiation skills and litigation skills essential
- Comfortable running own caseload of high value personal injury claims
- Experience of dealing with EL/PL and RTA claims
- Defendant background preferred but not essential
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Active social calendar
- 25 days holiday
- Assorted flexible benefits including healthcare, car discount, gym membership
The next step
To register your interest in this Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.