You will join a highly regarded, international firm that places a massive emphasis on employee development and engagement. The work you will cover will be from both insurers and corporate clients some of which are household names. You will handle your own caseload of EL/PL claims with values up to £50,000. The caseload will consist of both pre and post litigated matters to include cases where there are ongoing liability disputes.
Defendant EL/PL Fee Earner – Manchester City Centre
- An international firm who are highly recognised for their capabilities
- Advise large insurer and corporate clients that are household names
- A firm that place a huge emphasis on employee development, they are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award
- The team is posed for substantial growth following some significant client wins
- Multiple award winning firm
The ideal candidate
- Experienced fee earner (Paralegal / Litigation Executive, Legal Executive), preferably with a strong litigation background gained within a personal injury environment
- Experience of running a EL,PL or OL caseload
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Expertise in fraud is beneficial, but not essential, as the successful candidate will be fully trained in dealing with fraud cases
- Confident negotiator and communicator
- First class investigation and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision, but also a team player with a collegiate approach to knowledge sharing and problem solving, particularly in the case of multi-site clients which are supported across the team
- A commercial perspective on legal issues
- Scope for legal education funding
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based Defendant EL/PL Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.