In this Defendant EL/PL Solicitor role you will join a top 50, multi-service firm that boasts an excellent reputation nationwide. They have been recognised as one of the country’s leading employers and place a massive emphasis on employee well-being and development. You will work as part of an experienced, tight-knit team working on behalf of household name insurer clients to defend employers’ liability and public liability cases (EL/PL).
Defendant EL/PL Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A market leading team with a great, supportive culture and an emphasis on internal progression
- The firm in question have recently won a series of awards and have achieved a number of impressive rankings recently
- You will be part of a large team that represents a broad range of insurer and public sector clients
- You will run a caseload of predominantly fast-track matters from end to end alongside a small amount of multi-track work
- This role with have a solid amount of litigation involved and you will be solely responsible for the running of your matters
The ideal candidate
- Personal Injury Solicitor with NQ - 4 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident handling EL,PL and OL matters
- Comfortable running their own caseload of litigated personal injury claims
- Experience of defendant work desirable but not essential
- Highly competitive pay
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Defendant EL/PL Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.