You will join an incredibly well respected, award winning, international firm during an ambitious phase of expansion. You will work within their industrial disease team, handling a caseload of predominantly litigated, noise induced hearing loss claims (NIHL). The firm in question are known nationwide for the investment they put into their employees and the emphasis they place on internal development.
Defendant Industrial Disease Fee Earner – Manchester
- An international firm who are highly recognised for their capabilities
- Advise large insurer and corporate clients that are household names
- A firm that place a huge emphasis on employee development, they are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award
- The team is posed for substantial growth following some significant client wins
- Multiple award winning firm
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Strong background in industrial disease litigation whether it be claimant or defendant based
- Experience of running a caseload of litigated matters
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure rules
- Strong knowledge of noise induced hearing loss claims
- Confident negotiator and communicator
- Able to uphold excellent standards of client care
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Defendant Industrial Disease Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.