In this Defendant RTA fee Earner role you will be joining a leading personal injury firm at an exciting time in its development. You will deal with all aspects of litigated and Defence personal injury claims, including RTA claims, and pursuing Part 20 claims on behalf of clients when appropriate.
Defendant RTA Fee Earner – Liverpool
- A national firm that cover a range of legal services, part of a wider group of related companies that are stable and in a good position for future growth
- A firm that takes an ethical approach to the personal injury work they do, putting their clients at the heart of the organisation
- This company place a massive emphasis on internal progression and development with various avenues to go down and qualifications to achieve internally
- One of the most stable outfits in the local market given their ties to the insurance industry and plans for sustainable growth
- Commutable from: Liverpool, Wirral and Ellesmere Port
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years’ experience in the personal injury field
- Experience dealing with fast track or multi track cases within personal injury
- Possesses a client first approach and is able to communicate well
- Ability to build rapport with all external agencies
- Can work in a fast-paced environment without quality being compromised
- Good working knowledge of CPR
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
- Dress down days
- Extremely generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Defendant RTA Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.