Dispute Resolution Partner
Are you an experienced Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking to:
- Play a key role in a tier 1 Legal 500 team?
- Eventually progress to Head of Department (or further)?
- Be able to work from home for part of the week?
A leading North West firm, ranked top tier for litigation, is looking to recruit a Dispute Resolution Partner to join its team in South Manchester.
In this role, you join a close-knit expert team and will handle a mix of dispute resolution work, tailored to suit your skills and experience.
The firm also offers some home working and progression opportunities. What’s more, because of the firm’s solid client base, you don’t necessarily need to have a following to be considered for this position.
Dispute Resolution Partner – South Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500, full-service firm
- The firm has retained top tier rankings for three of its practice areas (including litigation) and two members of the litigation team are recognised as ‘Leading Lawyers’
- The firm is known for their lively and supportive team culture and really emphasise the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- It also promotes a culture of development and progression, so you will have lots of opportunities to hone your skills and advance your career
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Home working (two days per week)
- Excellent admin support
- Additional pension contributions
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Exceptional company culture
The ideal candidate
- A Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Partner with 8 years PQE
- Will have extensive experience in dispute resolution, whether than be commercial, property or insolvency litigation or contentious probate
- May have experience leading a team
- An excellent communicator committed to delivering an exceptional client service
How to apply for this Dispute Resolution Partner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell on the email above.
Rebecca is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£80,000 - £120,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working