You will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from their flexi-time system. You will be entrusted with responsibility for your own caseload, comprising a variety of EL/PL and OL matters, and you will have a focus on litigated work. You will be part of a target-driven team and really benefit from a vibrant, team orientated working environment.
Employers Liability / Public Liability (EL/PL) Fee Earner – Altrincham
- They are a thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end, catastrophic injury work by virtue of an arrangement they have with a national charity.
- Forward thinking, they have a solid strategy in place for continued growth.
- They’ve also got a modern, open-plan office close to excellent transport links.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Altrincham, Warrington, Stockport, Knutsford, Wilmslow
The ideal candidate
- Personal Injury Solicitor; Legal Executives or Fee Earners with comparable experience will be considered
- 2+ years’ PQE OR equivalent experience
- Experience of running a litigated EL/PL caseload
- Used to working in a target driven environment
- Proclaim proficient ideally
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
The next step
To register your interest in this Altrincham based personal injury solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joe Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.