In this EL/PL Solicitor role you will join a well-known, specialist personal injury firm based in Manchester. You will handle a mixture of employers and public liability matters. This role will suit ambitious and motivated Solicitor looking for a down to earth, high quality working environment. It is essential that you are an effective litigator with experience of handling fast files with a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care.
EL/PL Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A highly skilled and equipped personal injury firm that puts their clients first every day
- This firm places development at its core from both a business and employee perspective
- Highly regarded throughout the region and bucking market trends by continuing to expand
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Stockport
The ideal candidate
- Personal Injury Solicitor at circa 3 years PQE
- Consistent billing history
- Experience of handling a caseload of EL, PL and OL matters
- Able to deal with a high volume of litigated matters
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexi-time system
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Generous annual leave allowance
The next step
To register your interest in this EL/PL Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.