You will be given your own caseload of personal injury matters, with a particular bias towards litigated files. Your focus will be on employer’s liability instructions. You will benefit from being part of a team and wider firm that has a great social side to it and a real commitment to corporate social responsibility. There’s a fantastic bonus structure, which is tailored to each fee earner and their particular capacity, meaning you’ll have the chance to earn a bonus from the off.
Employers Liability Fee Earner – Manchester
- A leading, Top 200 law firm that specialise exclusively in personal injury claims
- A firm that cover the full spectrum of personal injury to include; public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
- Ranked in the Legal500
- Solid reputation throughout the Manchester legal market
- A firm known for unrivalled internal progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- Personal Injury background
- Solicitor, ILEX, or Fee Earner
- Experience of handling variety employers liability files
- 2+ years litigation experience
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to work within a target driven environment
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme paid monthly
- Active social calendar
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based EL Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.