In this partner/director-level Employment Solicitor role you will join an immensely ambitious firm that is currently in fast-growth mode. You will play a critical role in the continued development of the firm; in this incredibly varied quasi-in-house role, you will advise the firm itself on restructuring/TUPE matters as it embarks on an acquisition programme, whilst also picking up with contentious employment law work that is referred by a sister business and, ultimately, grow and spearhead a full-service employment department. The role comes with employee shares in the company.
Employment Partner (7+ PQE) – Manchester
• Fast growing firm that is developing a full-service offering
• Down-to-earth culture and flat management structure
• Family friendly, flexible, and promote a healthy work/life balance
• Recently refurbished offices with excellent facilities
• Clear and transparent progression structure
• Commutable from
The ideal candidate
• Employment Solicitor; 7+ PQE
• Background in both claimant and respondent employment work necessary
• Experience of advising on restructures and TUPE
• Good balance of non-contentious and contentious experience
• Good client interaction skills
• Ambitious, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• Flexible & home working
• Bonus scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance & birthday off
• Employee shares
The next step
To register your interest in this senior-level Employment Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.