A leading North West law firm is looking for an Employment Solicitor to join them at their Macclesfield head office.
In this role, you will provide practical, forward-thinking advice to clients to help them optimise their Employment and HR arrangements/processes and achieve their business objectives.
The firm places an emphasis on support and a clear progression structure so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to improve their skillset, gain hands-on experience and further develop their career.
Employment Solicitor - Macclesfield
The company & role
- A well-established but forward-thinking practice with several offices across Cheshire and High Peak.
- In this role, you will work within the Employment & HR team and manage a portfolio of clients
- The firm support the development of their employees and provide plenty of learning and development opportunities
- They are accredited by both Lexcel and Investors in People
- Commutable from Altrincham, Macclesfield, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent and Buxton
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance (increasing with length of service)
- Monthly bonus
- Clear progression structure
- Discretionary bonus
The ideal candidate
- An Employment Solicitor with at least 2 years’ experience
- Will have knowledge and experience of online HR software is desirable
- May have a client following is desirable
- Will be self-motivated, confident and a team player
- Will be able to work in a changing environment and think on your feet
- Will have a full UK driving license and own vehicle
How to apply for this Employment Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.