In this senior-level Employment Solicitor role you will join a boutique that is headed up by an industry respected partner. There’s an opportunity for you to play a critical role in the continued development of the firm and, in line with that, significant career prospects on offer. If you’re frustrated with life at a city centre firm, whether because of broken promises or office politics, then this is the opportunity for you. On top of the outstanding career prospects, there is also a healthy work / life balance encouraged by this firm, as well as genuine flexibility.
Employment Solicitor (5+ PQE) – South Manchester
• Boutique employment law and HR practice
• Relaxed and grown-up working environment
• Family friendly, flexible, and promote a healthy work/life balance
• Diverse range of clients, including small OMBs and larger SMEs/blue chips, many of whom are on retainer
• Commutable from South Manchester, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Stockport
The ideal candidate
• Employment Solicitor; 5+ PQE
• Background in respondent employment work necessary, though preference would be for both respondent and claimant
• Both non-contentious and contentious experience strongly preferred
• Good client interaction skills
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
The next step
To register your interest in this senior level Employment Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.