In this partner/director-level Employment Solicitor role you will join an immensely ambitious firm that is currently in fast-growth mode. You will play a critical role in the continued development of the firm; in this incredibly varied quasi-in-house role, you will advise the firm itself on restructuring/TUPE matters as it embarks on an acquisition programme, whilst also picking up with contentious employment law work that is referred by a sister business and, ultimately, grow and spearhead a full-service employment department. The role comes with employee shares in the company.
Employment Solicitor (7+ PQE) – Manchester
- Fast-growing firm that is developing a full-service offering
- Down-to-earth culture and flat management structure
- Family-friendly, flexible, and promote a healthy work/life balance
- Recently refurbished offices with excellent facilities
- Clear and transparent progression structure
- Commutable from
The ideal candidate
- Employment Solicitor; 7+ PQE
- Background in both claimant and respondent employment work necessary
- Experience of advising on restructures and TUPE
- Good balance of non-contentious and contentious experience
- Good client interaction skills
- Ambitious, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Flexible & home working
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance & birthday off
- Employee shares
The next step
To register your interest in this senior-level Employment Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.