In this Associate level Employment Solicitor role you will join the Legal 500 listed employment department of a Top 200, Manchester headquartered firm. You will advise clients from a variety of sectors, including healthcare and sports, both particular specialities for the team. You will enjoy a better work / life balance than you arguably would at any other firm in Manchester that undertakes work of the calibre you could expect to handle in this role. You will handle a caseload comprising, in the main, of the responded work, and advise on a combination of contentious and non-contentious matters. This is a vibrant and down-to-earth firm that has got a fantastic culture and team dynamic.
Employment Solicitor (5+ PQE) – Manchester
• Firm with a Manchester tradition and a fantastic culture
• There’s a lack of internal politics, a great team mentality, and a real social side to working there
• Whilst they are strong amongst the SME market, they also do some big ticket work and boast a number of blue chip clients.
• Strong healthcare and sports bias to their employment offering
• Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Employment Solicitor; 5+ PQE
• Combination of non-contentious and contentious experience preferred, though specialism in either would be considered
• Technically strong
• Personable and confident/articulate communicator
• Keen to develop personal brand and undertake business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Associate level Employment Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.