In this Employment Solicitor position you will play a leading role in the development of this Legal 500 listed firm’s Employment team. You’ll also be joining a hugely well-regarded Lancashire firm that has the backing of a significant national practice. You will enjoy the best of both worlds; a down-to-earth, family friendly working environment, coupled with the infrastructure and progression prospects of a much larger entity.
You will enjoy a wide variety of respondent and claimant work, attributable to firm’s incredibly diverse client base, which includes local SMEs, national businesses, and entrepreneurs, and independently wealthy individuals.
Employment Solicitor – Lancaster
- Legal 500 listed, multi-office provincial practice
- Part of significant national firm
- Fantastic retention, not least due to down-to-earth culture and flexibility offered to employees
The ideal candidate
- Ambitious Employment Solicitor
- Upwards of 4 years’ PQE, but open to interest from individuals with significantly more experience
- Confident networker / capable of undertaking business development
- Varied employment law experience, including both respondent and claimant, and contentious and non-contentious
- Enjoy varied and diverse workload
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Employment Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.