A very well-regarded and innovative legal business is looking for an Estate Planning Associate Case Manager to join their award-winning Probate team.
In this role, you’ll manage an incoming caseload and work with those parties involved towards the successful completion of a case
This role is primarily home-based, with some travel to the firm’s regional office in Sheffield mostly in the training period, allowing you to have a healthy life-work balance. What's more, you’ll enjoy an inclusive and supportive working environment and receive a fantastic package of perks and benefits.
Estate Planning Associate Case Manager - Sheffield
The company & role
- A purpose-driven legal business with offices across the country
- You'll document and write wills, making sure all documentation is legally accurate and professionally written and liaise with clients and associated professionals throughout each case
- You'll have access to coaching, training and support, enabling you to strengthen your skills and develop your career
- The firm have a long tradition of supporting diversity in the workplace; they are a Stonewall partner, a member of WISE and were named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women list in 2018
- Commutable from: Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Chesterfield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension with generous employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Coaching, training and support
- Home working
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- An Estate Planning Associate Case Manager or a private client lawyer[KM1] with a solid background in will drafting and estate planning
- You have the ability to build rapport with your clients, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- You have experience of working with lasting power of attorney cases
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You have the confidence to really take responsibility and lead with cases
- You have a proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines in a busy environment
How to apply for this Estate Planning Associate Case Manager role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.