In this family law consultant role you will be working for a well-established legal 500 boutique that deals with high profile clients across the country. Whilst your workload will have matrimonial work at its core, you will advise on a genuinely diverse range of private family issues, including family matters with an international aspect. This would a great role for an experienced family solicitor who would like a fantastic work-life balance and flexibility whilst dealing with interesting, good quality private family work.
Family Law Consultant – Cheshire
- Legal 500 boutique
- National presence with offices in Cheshire and London
- They are true market leaders within their specialist areas including media work
- Dealing exclusively with HNW and UHNW clients
- Commutable from: Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North Wales
The ideal candidate
- Matrimonial Solicitor
- 3 PQE +
- Experience of independently running high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Actively involved in business development activities and a strong professional network
- You already get some work through referrals and you’ll continue to do so
- Highly competitive pay
- Agile working arrangement
The next step
To register your interest in this Cheshire based family law consultant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.