An opportunity for an experienced family law legal secretary to join a well established Liverpool city centre law firm that specialises in private family law. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work-life balance. You will be assisting two part-time family solicitors with their caseload and assist with their audio typing. The role can be full time or part-time.
Family Legal Secretary – Liverpool
The company & role
- A well-established family law firm in the heart of Liverpool
- Supportive of work/life balance as demonstrated by their attitude towards flexibility with working hours
- Low staff turnover with a friendly team
- Commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Previous family secretary experience is essential
- Big Hand digital dictation experience
- Comfortable assisting a couple of family solicitors with their caseloads
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday bonus
- Christmas bonus
- ASAP start with working from home for the time being
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Legal Secretary vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.