An opportunity for an experienced family law legal secretary to join a well established regional law firm in Manchester. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work-life balance. You will be assisting two family solicitors with their caseload and assist with their audio typing. The role can be full time or part-time.
Family Legal Secretary – Manchester
The company & role
- Well established, award-winning multi-service firm in Greater Manchester
- Small, tight-knit family team headed up by a senior family solicitor
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockpot, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Death in service
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Option to purchase extra holidays
- Asap start
The ideal candidate
- Previous family secretary experience is essential
- Preparation of work via digital dictation system (Bighand).
- Document preparation/production.
- Use of the firm’s case management system, including both paper and electronic file opening and closing (Mattersphere).
- Liaison and communication with clients and other parties, both by telephone and email.
- Diary organisation/administration i.e. client appointments, Court hearings, etc.
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Legal Secretary vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.