If you’ve always been passionate about family law, this family paralegal role is perfect for you. You will join a Legal 500 recognised boutique that has ambitious and exciting expansion plans. You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with a senior solicitor, assisting them in running their caseload and, ultimately, continuing to learn from an expert in their field. Progression isn’t a given, but for the right person, this opportunity could ultimately lead to a training contract further down the line.
Family Paralegal – Manchester
- Legal 500 family law boutique
- You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- LLB or LPC graduate
- Genuine passion for family law
- Some hands on experience of working within a law firm
- Exposure to family law, whether during studies or in a practical setting, high advantageous
- Realistically you will need to have a 2.1, or failing that your A Levels ought to be strong (BBB or better)
- Down-to-earth personality
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.