An ambitious family paralegal is wanted for a well-respected legal-500 firm that is looking to expand its team. The department has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high-value wealth protection work and complex private children matters, often involving an international element. You will work alongside Legal 500 and Chambers’ recognised solicitors, benefiting from their support and guidance. This is a really exciting opportunity for a family paralegal who can hit the ground running and wants to join a top law firm that has one of the biggest family teams in the world.
Family Paralegal– Birmingham
- Top 50 law firm with multiple offices across the country
- You will be part of a large legal 500 family team that undertakes a broad mix of private family work, including divorce and complex children matters
- Commutable from Warwickshire, Black Country, Worcestershire
The ideal candidate
- Family Paralegal
- LLB or LPC graduate
- Minimum 1 year of experience in private family law
- Genuine passion for family law
- Realistically you will need to have a 2.1, or failing that your A Levels ought to be strong (BBB or better)
- Down-to-earth personality
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.