If you’re an experienced family solicitor who is looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading L500 boutique based in an affluent Cheshire town. This family partner role would fit someone who would really like to establish themselves in the Cheshire region and run their own office with the support of a bigger, well-established firm.
Family Partner – Cheshire
- Leading Legal 500 niche firm
- Headed by one of the most recognised family practitioners in the region
- Based in one of the most affluent Cheshire towns that deals with a wide range of private family work, including high-value and complex international work
- You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief – the quality of work this boutique deals with is on par level to that of city centre practices and includes a number of high profile clients.
- Offers clear and transparent opportunities with a highly competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
- Commutable from Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- 10 years’ PQE +
- Ideally you will already be a senior associate or partner
- Experience in dealing with privately funded matrimonial work, with an emphasis on HNW and UHNW matters
- Client following and/or network of contacts/referrers and/or solid billing record highly desirable
- Management and training experience would be beneficial
- Highly attractive salary
- Company phone
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.