In this family law partner role, you will join a fast-growing Legal 500 listed team that has trebled in its size over the last twelve months. With a strong presence across the North West. This is a really unique opportunity to become part of one of the most dynamic teams in this area of law. Perfect opportunity for someone who wants to join the team without the need to build up a caseload of private finances and finances from a standstill.
Family Law Partner – Manchester city centre
- Legal 500 listed firm specialising in high-profile and high net worth clients
- City centre offices with fantastic public transport links
- Nationally recognised for their work in family law with multiple offices
- Commutable from Manchester, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Family Law Partner with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Demonstrable experience in complex, high net worth divorce and finance work
- A strong technical background across all aspects of family law work including pre and post nuptial agreements, pensions and international law.
- Confident undertaking business development/networking and client management with the ability to maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Able to work as part of a team whereby you can build relationships with other partners
- A good degree of supervisory/managerial experience
- Highly competitive pay
- Great working environment with a strong team culture
- High quality internal cross-referral work
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Law Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.