If you’re an experienced family solicitor who is looking for a new challenge this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading L500 boutique based in an affluent Cheshire town. This role would fit someone who would really like to establish themselves in the South Manchester / Cheshire region and run their own office with the support of a bigger, well-established firm.
Family Partner – South Manchester
- Leading Legal 500 niche firm
- Headed by one of the most recognised family practitioners in the region
- Based in one of the most affluent Cheshire towns that deals with a wide range of private family work, including high-value and complex international work
- You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief – the quality of work this boutique deals with is on par level to that of city centre practices and includes a number of high profile clients. In return, clear and transparent opportunities will be offered, paired with a highly competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
- Commutable from Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor who is already a senior associate or partner
- 10 years’ PQE + ideally
- Experience in dealing with privately funded matrimonial work, with an emphasis on HNW and UHNW matters
- Client following and/or network of contacts/referrers and/or solid billing record highly desirable
- Management and/or training experience would be beneficial
- Highly attractive salary
- Company phone
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.