You will take the lead role in developing the family offering within a growing branch office of this Top 70 firm. Clients include ultra HNW individuals, those with agricultural interests, and company directors. From the outset, you will be trusted to manage yourself and given the freedom to develop your own caseload and team, whilst all the time being supported by the wider team without unnecessary billing targets or red tape, often encountered at bigger firms of the same calibre.
Family Partner – North Yorkshire
The company & role
- Top 70 law firm with national presence
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue. Not happy to rest on their laurels, the firm’s dynamic leadership team is continuing to drive the firm forward this year.
- Commutable from Lancashire, West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 8 PQE+ (senior associate/partner level)
- Ideally you will have experience advising on a variety of complex financial matters and advising HNW and UHNW clients
- Genuine business case/following
- Ambition to build a team
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Flexible working arrangements, including part time and flexibility with working hours
- Great internal progression prospects
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
- Frequent social calendar
- Private healthcare
- No billing targets
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.