An award-winning family law boutique are looking to take on a Family Solicitor with 7+ years’ PQE as a Senior Associate
In this role you will handle a diverse public and private family caseload involving complex private children matters, high-net-worth financial matters as well as international family law and divorces.
You will be able to split your time between the firm’s Manchester and Cheshire offices and will also be able to work from home as often as you like.
Family Senior Associate – Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500-recognised regional firm that strongly encourages progression and growth internally
- You will join a friendly and supportive team with excellent billings and an incredibly low staff turnover
- The firm have recently won awards at both the Manchester Legal Awards and Family Law Awards
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Home working
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 7+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience of complex and high net worth cases
- Will have an established personal brand or will be working towards building one
- Will have a strong billing record
- May be a member of Resolution
- A confident and articulate communicator who enjoys networking and business development
- Will enjoy working collaboratively
How to apply for this Family Solicitor Role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paula is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.