In this Family Solicitor role you will join an award winning, top tier Legal 500 department. Working within a sizeable and well-balanced family team, you will enjoy working on a variety of privately funded matters, typically relating to divorce, ancillary relief, and private Children Act matters. You will also gain exposure to complex HNW matters and have the chance to work side-by-side with senior family solicitors, assisting them in running their caseload and continuing to learn from experts in their field.
Family Solicitor (0-3 PQE) – Black Country
- Top Legal 500 family department
- You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element.
- Commutable from Black Country, Birmingham and Shropshire
The ideal candidate
- Junior Family Solicitor with 0 -3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Advocacy experience beneficial
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Experience of assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.