An exciting opportunity for a junior family solicitor to work with a family partner and handle their own caseload of private children matters, divorces and lower value financial matters whilst assisting with some complex work. Based right in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, it is easily commutable and is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established family department and gain exposure to interesting, high-value work.
Family Solicitor (0-3 PQE) – Liverpool
The company & role
- Long established, reputable law firm with offices across Merseyside covering many areas of personal and commercial law
- One of the most reputable family teams in Liverpool
- You will be working with a highly regarded Partner on a range of private family work, gaining exposure to HNW and UHNW cases and business owners
- Commutable from Wirral, Liverpool, Merseyside and Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Junior Family Solicitor with 0-3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Experience of assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Death in service benefit
- Savings scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy (0-3 PQE), select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.