In this family solicitor role, you will join a fast-growing family law boutique that has doubled in its size over the last twelve months. With a strong North West presence and partners recognised nationally, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving firm and work alongside senior solicitors on private children matters and high-net-worth divorces. You will be expected to have previous advocacy experience as well as exposure to complex files. In return, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a fantastic, close-knit team that is one of the fastest growing family law firms in Manchester.
Family Solicitor (0-3 PQE) – Manchester City Centre
PQE / Experience: 0 -3 PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, and Merseyside
Salary: £30,000 +
- Nationally recognised for their work in child and family law
- Joining a team dealing exclusively with private family matters
- Multiple offices across Cheshire and Manchester
- HNW and UHNW clients
- Going through a period of rapid growth
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Family solicitor (0-3 NQ)
- Strong academics
- Keen interest in business development and networking
- Advocacy experience essential
- Experience of running a caseload of private family files from start to finish; including financial and private children matters
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.