In this senior Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-respected Manchester boutique that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth cases. You will have the chance to head up the department and deal exclusively with high-value matters in excess of £100m whilst also managing and supervising your team of paralegals and junior solicitors.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Small and friendly family law boutique based in Manchester City Centre
- Their focus is almost exclusively on high value and ultra-high matters including divorces and associated ancillary relief and private children matters
- Strong involvement in community projects; though they only deal with private matters they are also actively involved in providing free legal advice around the North West
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Senior Family Solicitor/Partner
- Ideally 10 PQE +
- Down-to-earth personality
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable supervising junior members of the team
- Experience of handling HNW and UHNW (10m+) matters
- Highly competitive pay
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.