You will join a well-respected, city-centre based family team that has ambitious and exciting expansion plans. You will be part of a small family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief and Children Act matters.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
- Small and friendly family law boutique based in Manchester City Centre
- Their focus is almost exclusively on high value divorce and associated ancillary relief and private children matters
- Strong involvement in community projects; though they only deal with private matters they are also actively involved in providing free legal advice around the North West
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Senior Family Solicitor
- Ideally 10 PQE +
- Broad ranging privately funded experience
- Business development experience
- Down-to-earth personality
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.