Exceptional opportunity for a solicitor with private family experience to join the Head of Department with growing its presence across two offices in Cheshire and Manchester. You will be joining a full-service firm that is fast becoming a national heavyweight that promotes a very healthy work/life balance; Such opportunities are very rare for junior solicitors and without billing targets, strong work/life balance and a chance to gain exposure to complex matrimonial work, this is really a standout opportunity to kick-start your legal career with a leading and modern national firm with a clear path to associateship.
Family Solicitor (1-2 PQE) – Cheshire
- Immensely ambitious Top 70 national practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top caliber lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The idea candidate
- Junior solicitor with approx.1-2 PQE although all candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Strong academics A;A;B at A-Level and 2:1 in their LLB
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable assisting on a caseload of private family matters especially divorces and HNW finances
- Some advocacy experience would be beneficial
The added extras
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Top of the market salary
- No chargeable hours/billings targets
- Healthy work/life balance encouraged including flexible working
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (1-2 PQE) opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.