In this Junior Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-established Top 200 UK and join their prominent children law department. Manchester is their core focus for this type of work and you will get the opportunity to work under a well-known practitioner in the field. This is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor who has a passion for care proceedings and wants to continue learning from experts in their field.
Family Solicitor (1-3 PQE) – Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 family department
- Top 200 UK firm
- They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services. With offices spread across the North West, they are one of the well-respected in the region.
- With longstanding roots in the North West and in Manchester particularly, they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
- Commutable from Manchester City Centre, South Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Junior family solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- Commitment to pursuing a career specialising in children law
- Experience in advising in respect of Care Proceedings and private Children Act work.
- Exposure to issues such as domestic violence, non-molestation orders, injunctions beneficial
- Advocacy experience
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Death in Service x 3 salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover (subject to eligibility)
- 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- 3% contribution (by employer) to pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.