In this family solicitor role you’ll become part of a respected firm that’s part of the local fabric of Lancaster, whilst at the same time enjoys the backing and infrastructure of a national practice. There’s a real air of excitement about the firm at present, such is the ambitious nature of their growth strategy and the career prospects that it will create, making now a fantastic time to join the team.
You will get to advise on a real range of family matters, including private children, ancillary matters and divorces. Most importantly, the firm really invests into its employees and provides on-going support and fantastic progression opportunities; You will join a friendly, reputable, down-to-earth team and will receive a competitive salary and flexibility with working arrangements.
Family Solicitor (1-4 PQE) – Lancaster
- Legal 500 listed, multi-office provincial practice
- Part of a significant national firm
- Fantastic retention, not least due to down-to-earth culture and flexibility offered to employees
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor with 1-4 PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running files independent of significant supervision
- Enjoy a varied and diverse workload
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.